- PROFESSIONAL ERGONOMIC DESIGNS AND EASY TO USE – Manual hand crank models that clamp onto your table or counter-top with a vice, ensuring stability. The crank arm slips into a socket on the side of the machine and you turn it by hand to make the roller do it thing. Convenient to get the delicious food with this commercial-grade equipment. Ease your fatigue when cooking.
- NINE THICKNESS SETTINGS AND TWO KINDS WIDTH – 9 kinds settings of dough thickness from 0-2.5mm, clearly marked on the knob. The distance between the rollers (thus the thickness of your pasta) can be adjusted by pulling and rotating the knob on the side. Then you can choose pasta width like 7mm and 2mm.
- QUICKLY CREATING DELUXE NICE-LOOKING PASTA – This pasta press machine simplifies the job of making your own nutrient pasta at home, much easier than by hand. You can get that perfect fresh flavor and texture more often, including Fettuccine, Lasagne, Linguine, Spaghetti, Vermicelli, Angel hair, Tagliatelle.
- FDA CLEARED FOOD-GRADE MATERIALS AND EASY TO CLEAN – Durable and detachable for cleaning. High-quality stainless steel with extruder working well and crank arm fitting snugly. These noodle-making tools will be your fantastic home kitchen hands.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – Enjoy our quality products with your extra peace of mind knowing that you have a 2-year warranty on all our products (upon registration)
How to keep fresh pasta from sticking when pressing and cutting？
The trick is getting it to the right elasticity and dryness/moisture level.
Making pasta is really easy once you get the hang of it, and it’s delicious.
If you have the stickiness problems, just try the below methods.
1) More flour is going to be needed to reduce the stickiness. Try to make the original dough with more proportion of flour, which will lower the moisture content of the entire dough.
2) Sprinkle the dough with a dusting of flour just before passing it through.
3) Be sure to dry out cutter and roller if you can, the cutters themselves might have a build-up of oil and moisture now.
4) Cut the pasta or noodles immediately after kneading the dough, the longer the dough was resting, the more gluten was forming, and preventing the pasta from cleanly cutting through the rollers.
How to set and adjust the dial?
1) Why is it so hard to rotate the dial knob? — Don’t forget to “”Pull the knob”” then rotate it, there are nine holes on the inner surface of knob and one bulge opposite to nine holes, This bulge will be inserted into one hole to hold the setting.
2) How to choose dial to make pasta or ravioli? — Dial 1-5 are better for pasta (thicker sheets), Dial 6-9 are better for ravioli (thinner sheets)
How to clean?
Wipe the machine with a dry and soft cloth, let it air dry for one hour, clean out debris using a cleaning brush, or running a basic dough through the appliance until removed.
When first use, roll a piece of dough on the machine to clean the machine utterly.