How long will delivery take?
- Standard delivery to UK mainland addresses takes between 3-5 days, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- Next day delivery to UK mainland addresses is only available on orders placed before 1pm, excluding weekends and bank holidays
- Deliveries to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands & The Republic of Ireland may take longer than UK mainland deliveries.
How much will delivery cost?
- Standard delivery is free to all UK mainland addresses
- Next Day Delivery is £1.99
- The cost for delivery to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands & The Republic of Ireland addresses will be generated at the checkout when you enter your address. Delivery costs vary based on item weights and postcodes
Where do you deliver?
- We deliver to all UK mainland addresses
- We also deliver to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Northern Ireland, the channel islands & Republic of Ireland.
How can I place an order for international delivery?
- Enter your delivery postcode on the checkout page and the checkout will generate available delivery options
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
- Orders are usually despatched within 24 hours.
- Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment, we will aim to dispatch your item from our warehouse within one working day unless ordered before 1pm on next day delivery. Excludes weekends and bank holidays.
How can I track my order?
- We will notify you by email when your order is dispatched
- You will then receive an email with tracking details directly from the nominated courier when your item(s) are out for delivery.
- To track your order enter the tracking number provided by the courier into the couriers tracking form on their website.
If you require any further delivery details please contact the courier directly or our sales team, firstname.lastname@example.org
I have ordered multiple items. Will they arrive together?
- Your items may arrive on different days or from different couriers but you will not be charged any additional delivery fees..
What time will the courier delivery my item?
- Our couriers deliver between 8am-9pm, Monday to Friday and on occasion, they may deliver at the weekends. Excluding public holidays.
What if I am not at home to accept delivery?
- If when the courier arrives there is nobody home, they will leave the item in a safe place and leave a calling card stating where your item was left.
- If they do not feel there is a safe place they will either leave with a neighbour or they will take the parcel back to the depot. A calling card should be left either way.
- If your parcel requires a signature and you are not home to accept delivery, the courier will re-attempt the next working day or may contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements.
What couriers do you use?
- We select the best courier for your delivery based on your location. We use Hermes, Royal Mail, DPD, Yodel, UPS and XDP for our deliveries